Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Matt Millen Fired

The Detoit Free Press

It's confirmed -- the Lions have fired Millen
by Tom Kowalski
Wednesday September 24, 2008, 12:31 PM



I can't stop smiling after reading it this afternoon. I got a text from my friend, Jon from Salt Lake City, this morning saying that Millen was fired! It is a great day. Not that it changes the Lions current situation, we be will be dealing with that for a while. Thanks for the memories, Matt.

All I can ask is, What took so long? The only thing I can think of is that Mr. Ford was so used to dealing with union workers that he assumed that people could not be fired. How else can you stay employed for so long while continuing to do piss poor work?

All I need to do to gain closure on this is to file a lawsuit for emotional distress; the people vs. Millen. I want 7 years of Sunday afternoons back!

No comments: