Friday, November 28, 2008

After Thanksgiving Blues

The Foltice's had a great Thanksgiving. Dana's parents came up from Ft. Lauderdale on Wednesday night and will stay until Saturday morning. It was about 70 degrees yesterday, so we took an hour long walk in the morning with Oscar. That walk set the stage for some guilt free calorie consumption.

We watched the Lions game in the afternoon. After about 30 minutes of that, I had to hide all sharp objects so I wouldn't be tempted to do anything crazy. I can't believe how bad they are. I think of the Lions the way I think about the economy these days; it can't possibly get worse and I can only hope that things get better some day.

After a great day of eating, I had to wake up at 6am and make the lonely commute to work. If there is anything positive to take out of having to work today is that I was able to get some Christmas shopping done online.

I better get back to work. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

No comments: