Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Countdown Begins ... 10 Weeks to Go!

Yikes! I can't believe that there are only 10 more weeks left and then Baby Boy Foltice will be here (if he doesn't arrive sooner than that). This has gone by really fast. We just had a checkup yesterday and the baby is really healthy and has a strong heartbeat. I am in good health too and things seem to be going pretty smooth.

Every day Oscar seems to want to check in on the baby too - he joins me on the couch and either puts his paw or ear up to my belly. Baby seems to know he's there and he kicks him. It's weird - hopefully those two will like each other this much when he finally arrives.


We bought furniture at a garage sale for the baby's room and Bryan spent an afternoon assembling the crib and moving everything around until I was satisfied with the layout. I, of course, did not do any heavy lifting or moving because of my "delicate condition." Good thing Bryan has been working out consistently for the past year - the furniture we bought was solid oak. Here is a pic of Bryan putting the crib together.


Here are some updated photos from the past weeks. I look like I'm smuggling a beach ball under my clothes.


Week 26

Week 27

Week 28

Week 29

No comments: