Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am Sorry Kreis Office - You Are Not So Bad After All

It would be way too presumptuous to think that the Kreis officials are reading this blog and heard about Sunday's rant post on their office.   Nevertheless, the Kreis office turned around my paperwork in less than 3 business days (last time took 3-4 weeks) and had a new work visa waiting for me this morning.  I couldn't believe it.

I am really excited to be done with this process (and more excited to not miss getting paid by the University).
 
As exciting as it is (for both me and the County workers who deal with me every other day), I put a damper on it all by saying as I walked out of the office, "Bis nachste jahr/ until next year."  So, until next year, we are done with our Work Visa paperwork.  Woo hoo!

No comments: