Monday, December 12, 2011

More Weird German Children's Books

Dylan insisted on getting a book about police (Polizei) out from the local library.  I glanced at the book but didn't really get a good look at it until we got home and Dylan sat on my lap so we could read it together.  I know that culturally Germans are very frank, realistic people and I guess I should expect no less when it comes to discussing the harsh realities of police work in children's books.

Let's teach our kids about Crime Scene Investigation and forensic techniques as early as possible.  My favorite (if you can see it) is the blood dripping from the broken glass in the window on the right. 

Terror in the train station!

This is like one of those "See how many crimes you can spot!" games.  Or just a regular day in a park in Germany.

No comments: